I’ve gone 4 weeks without recording something on camera before so to help other motovloggers out I present my “Top 5 Ways To Overcome a Creative Block” just to get those juices flowing and these are ones I use to get back on track to being my normal self.
1. You can talk about your motorcycle, things that have happened on it, things you want to do to it, or have done, breakdowns, near misses and everything in between, past bikes, dream bikes and more.
2. Current events, things are happening around the world, good and bad and you’re entitled to your opinion on it, share your thoughts with your viewers and get some feedback, this can be a great comment generator, as long as you’re not promoting hate then it’s all good.
3. YouTube News, now this will get you views, almost guaranteed, but as we’re on YT why not talk about it? There is always some big news story happening on here and yo can give your take on it.
4. Life. I don’t know about you but I’ve got 31 years of life stories and experiences, good and bad that I can share, not only that I’ve got stories from friends and family, I’ve got the history of my descendants I can talk about.
5. YouTube itself, talk about the community, your experiences, things you’ve tried that have and haven’t worked, the features you’d like, the changes you’d want to see, past features that are no longer here, the algorithms. The analytics, this site is more than just putting videos up and express your joy and sadness and everything in between.
One final thought, we have the entire universe and it’s contents to talk about, we don’t just need to talk about bikes, we are personalities and we’re living real lives, share them and make a deeper connection with your viewers.
I’m a Manchester based Motovlogger on YouTube, with over a decade of marketing and design experience including SEO, analytics and branding, my mission is to help out fellow YouTubers with their own YouTube channels and to help them grow as much as they can.
Learn more. Do more. Be more.