Hi guys and girls, so, you’ve got your video and we all know to upload it and share the link on Social Media but what else could you do to make every video you do get the most views it can?
To this end, I’ve created a Video Creators Checklist free pdf for you to download here that if you follow and tick off every time you upload it’ll maximise the exposure and potential exposure of your videos.
So here it is, after uploading the video:
• Write a good, compelling title
• Write a well thought out description
• Use as many appropriate tags that you can
• Create a good quality thumbnail that gets noticed
• Check your monetize settings
• Add info cards
• Add your video to a playlist(s)
• Engage with the video
• Promote across the different Social Medias
• Promote on previous videos
And that’s the checklist I use every time I create and promote a new video. You can get the free pdf download of the checklist which has some more tips and tricks in and more specifics of what I do below.
I’m a Manchester based Motovlogger on YouTube, with over a decade of marketing and design experience including SEO, analytics and branding, my mission is to help out fellow YouTubers with their own YouTube channels and to help them grow as much as they can.
Learn more. Do more. Be more.